There are a variety of combat styles that govern the manner in which each fighter behaves on the battlefield.
- Strikers are aggressive and quick by nature. They enjoy their spot in the frontlines, cutting through the opposition with speed and force.
- Tanks are second in the lineup. They are moving walls of defense, though their endurance and defense slow them down. Some Strikers can switch to Tank mode and vice versa.
- Saboteurs, similar to Strikers, aggressively push into enemy lines. However, Saboteurs focus on using their cunning and wit to disrupt enemy operations from within.
- Healers hang in the back of the lineup. They are support roles; not only do healers cure ailments, but they enhance their team's abilities at the cost of their own mobility.
- Ghosts are stealth-type fighters who function similar to Saboteurs. However, Ghosts focus more on incapacitating enemy personnel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.